Tuesday 24 May 2011

Initial Ideas

I've decided to make an action movie of some description, as it's something I haven't tried before.

Firstly, my inspiration for the theme of the film comes from this image of Alice from Resident Evil:


I know I said that you shouldn't become preoccupied with props, namely guns, but those dual nite tacs are beastly. I want my lead character to have Alice's persona. The short film will not be a zombie film but this is definitely inspiration.


Another thing which has taken my interest is the style of Zack Snyder, namely the way he shoots his fight scenes. I recently saw Watchmen and I would like my film to have a similar 'atmosphere' to it, of course without building an entire city and using CGI. I am limited with my resources but the filming techniques can still be learned from.

No comments:

Post a Comment